Job Title: Supply Chain Finance Analyst
LOCATION: Company headquarters office in Frisco, Texas
COMPENSATION: $70,000 – $90,000/yr (DOE)
SCHEDULE: In-Office M-Th, Remote Friday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops network-wide standard costs as part of the annual budget cycle; maintains accuracy of production line-specific standard costs on an ongoing basis
- Validates the proper setup of Bills of Material and other master data
- Supports commercialization process by partnering with Procurement, Manufacturing and R&D to determine raw materials, packaging and direct labor costs
- Determines and quantifies financial impact of recipe changes
- Assists with month-end financial closes for Cost of Goods and Distribution expenses
- Supports manager in analysis and communication of monthly Procurement and Distribution financial results
- Participates in monthly forecasting process
- Maintains budget models
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Cost accounting experience preferable in a manufacturing or food business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an awareness of the audience and an appreciation for polish
- Data management and systems savviness
- A strong quantitative sense and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with new product lifecycles a plus
- Familiarity with Optiva/M3 a plus
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.