Job Title: Multivac Technician
Time Utilization: Schedule needs to be flexible to accommodate issues. Must be willing to work outside normal business hours, including some weekends as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Communicate daily, give updates on current job status, and receive additional job assignments. Maintain quality and quantity of work on equipment. Listen attentively and ask questions as appropriate. Complete work assignments with minimum supervision. Retrieve and respond to messages daily on all communication tools.
- Install and/or repair new or modified equipment according to specifications in a timely manner to ensure full functionality. Provide technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment in a reasonable amount of time. Provide a communication link between the customer and MULTIVAC to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Conduct training for maintenance department of equipment, maintenance, and parts ordering. Ensure plant is comfortable with operational and safety procedures of their equipment.
- Complete service documentation on what was repaired. Reports are complete, accurate, and submitted within 24 hours of job completion.
- Must have the ability to respond and adjust to changing or new situations. Work well in high stress environments and maintain professionalism in dealing with customers and coworkers. Needs to be a self-starter and can work in unsupervised settings.
- Must be able to troubleshoot basic mechanical, electronic and operational aspects of machines. Responsible for machine service and concentrates on problem solving and preventative maintenance. Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of organization.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel, as well as having working knowledge of database applications, ERP systems, and contact management systems.
- The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to climb or balance. The associate is occasionally required to sit.
For more information and to apply, click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.