Job Title: Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Technician ensures proper operation and repair of all equipment used in the processing, bakery, packaging and production areas with the occasional help of a journeyman mechanic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot and repair filling and conveyor systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair deep frying equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic power systems.
- Diagnosis’s problems and effects repairs of electrical controls, PLC’s, motors, and fluid power.
- Performs preventive maintenance and inspects equipment for potential problems.
- Makes recommendations for modification of equipment.
- Orders parts and materials for plant processes and equipment systems.
- Responsible for daily startup or shutdown of plant, observe operations, read, and record gauges and instruments.
- Installs wiring to connect components to electric power source.
- Maintains knowledge, understanding and adherence to safety policies, USDA, QA, HACCP and
- Sanitation rules and regulation, and company policies.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Must be able to repair and troubleshoot hydraulic systems and directional controls.
- Must be proficient in electric motor control and industrial electrical processes.
- Must be proficient in welding, both tig and stick.
- Must have industrial maintenance experience.
- Meets all standards set in the Level B Mechanic Job Description
For more information and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.