Job Title: Manager Trade Strategy – Retail Sales
COMPENSATION: $100k – $120k (DOE)
SCHEDULE: Onsite Monday – Thursday, Remote Friday
- Evaluate and approve/reject funding requests from Field Sales with input from Finance.
- Managing and optimizing all Retail Sales cost center budgets
- Liaison between Retail Business Administrators and Finance; responsible for gathering input from Retail Business Administrators and advocating for their workflow needs.
- Utilize syndicated data and internal metrics (revenue, spend, ROI) to evaluate and select customer-specific trade rates and slotting approvals with minimal risks.
- Review customer promotional spending plans in MEI for effectiveness, efficiency, and compliance with guidelines and budgets
- Identify specific examples of trade spending effectiveness best practices and share across the Retail Sales team.
- Create and deploy tools to track trade spending budgets, while identifying areas to enhance efficiency.
- Assist the Director on all major MAPS initiatives (annual planning, core void identification and closure, new item launches budget reconciliation, MEI compliance, and customer specific growth projects)
- Lead the development of the strategic sales and trade plan.
- Responsible for working on trade management operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
- Manage one direct report: Associate Manager of Trade Strategy
- Reports to the Director of RGM & Trade Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- 5-Yrs experience in CPG sales and/or finance
- Strong motivational, analytic, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Able to work and make decisions independently.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Up to 20% domestic.
- Education: Bachelors or better.
- Experience: 5 years CPG sales and/or finance.
For more into and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.