Job Title: Foodservice Business Administration
COMPENSATION: $25k – $30k/hour (DOE)
SCHEDULE: Onsite Monday – Thursday, Remote Friday
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary responsibility is to enter promotion events into the Trade platform and maintain the accuracy of the promotions.
- Process billback’s & deductions
- Work very closely with the Associate Director of Trade Management, FSBU Sales Team and brokers to ensure all trade-related events are up to date and accurate.
- Learn how to read both internal and external sales reports to help reconcile actual spend.
- Work closely with the claims deduction team to insure Trade events match deductions and or billbacks and to help provide proof of performance to the deduction claims team from accounts as needed.
- Experience in trade plan software (Blacksmith/Telus experience preferred) Exceedra-MEI etc.
- Well versed in cross-functional areas of business management: finance and claims deduction teams.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels within the organization.
- Committed to working together as one team with other departments, including sales.
- Personal style that focuses on delivering results, while resourceful, flexible, and professional.
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.