Job Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
COMPENSATION: $25 – $35/hr (DOE)
SCHEDULE: Onsite Monday – Thursday, Remote Friday
LOCATION: Company headquarters office in Frisco, Texas
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage calendar, proactively resolving any conflicts, and requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants.
- Assist with business travel as needed.
- Proactively complete expense report filings, obtaining receipts as needed.
- Plan team and ad-hoc meetings as needed.
- Plan and manage larger team meetings requiring IT/AV support, meeting facilities, food/beverage, meeting space, etc.
- Assist with creation of executive-level PowerPoint presentations, utilizing appropriate Ruiz Foods templates and requiring polished/professional appearance and proofreading.
- Procure necessary supplies, materials, equipment, etc., adhering to company policy and working with cross-functional team members as necessary.
- Manage vacation requests for all Commercial team members, based on direction from the EVP and VPs, in human resources self-service software program.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Prepare correspondence independently or from oral instructions.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
MARKETING TEAM SUPPORT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create purchase orders for the marketing team, while acquiring the correct approvals and submitting invoices for payment.
- Help setting up large meetings and meetings with executives.
- Plan/organize team off-sites.
- Organize/Manage documents on department SharePoint sites.
- Create/manage/store packaging samples.
- Create/update PowerPoint slides.
- Temporary backup for receptionist as needed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- AA degree, plus five years of experience performing executive administrative duties.
- Can assure the confidentiality of information.
- Ability to use office equipment such as computers, telephones, and video equipment.
- Must have excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Must project a positive and professional image.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Be able to make decisions within the scope of job.
- Ability to accurately type 35 wpm.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of English, grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, etc.
- Education: Associates or better.
- Experience: 5 years performing executive administrative duties.
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.