Job Title: Demand Planner
$60k – $90k (DOE)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Skillfully leverage the Tools, Processes, Data of Demand Planning.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results to support S&OP process.
- Work cross-functionally with Demand Planning partners (Sales, Marketing, & Finance) to ensure accurate forecasting to DPA and WMAPE targets defined by the organization.
- Provide rolling 18-month forecast to Supply Planning for Production and Purchasing requirements.
- Evolution analysis of rolling forecasts and annual budget.
- Guide annual budget forecasting process.
- Support Supply Planning goals of 98.5% case fill.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5-year related experience and/or training
- Strong knowledge of demand planning processes and concepts.
- Experience using integrated ERP-based Demand Planning tools (ex: SAP, INFOR, JDA)
- Cross functional collaboration skills, and the ability to develop strong relationships within the organization to gain support and achieve results.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to define problems to collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- IBF certification desired.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload and achieve deadlines based upon changing priorities.
- Proven leadership abilities and able to work independently.
Required: Bachelors or better.
Required: Integrated ERP-based Demand Planning tools (ex: SAP, INFOR, JDA)
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.