Job Title: Customer Service Representative
COMPENSATION: $70k – $85k/yr DOE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure a high level of service to Ruiz Foods customers, brokers, and internal personnel.
- Work with Demand Planning regarding distribution changes and sourcing.
- Responsible for processing customer deductions, payables and credit memos.
- Responsible for Service Levels, including customer shortages, on time delivery and all communication both to customers and within the organization.
- The CRM Supervisor’s responsibility is to support requests for analysis pertaining to sales order.
- Work with I.T. team to ensure EDI integrity.
- Responsible for developing the CRM Department to ensure the Company and Department objectives are achieved.
- Facilitate Customer Master File data including set up and maintenance.
- Special projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 3-5 years Customer Service experience in a leadership role including deductions management.
- Self-motivated individual adaptable in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Change Management leadership skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- CPG experience requested and preferred.
- Knowledge of M3 and TPM systems a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.