Job Title: Customer Relations Management Representative
COMPENSATION: $20.00 – $30.00/hr DOE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily communication with Customers, Sales, Transportation, Warehouse and Brokers.
- Process and maintain orders for accuracy.
- Utilize system reports to perform various job functions managing order exceptions.
- Facilitate price discrepancies, customer deductions and process check requests as applicable including supporting documents verification in accordance to department standard operating procedures.
- Work closely with Logistics to ensure customer requests are met such as on time deliveries and case fill.
- Work closely with production planning and the warehouse teams to ensure customer order requirements are met.
- Cross functional responsibilities for the day-to-day responsibilities.
- Ad-Hoc Customer Service reporting and analysis.
- Meet department goals and objectives.
- 3-5 years of applicable experience. CPG experience a plus.
- Passion for Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with standard business computer software (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- M3 experience a plus.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.