Job Title: CMMS Specialist
$90,000 – $110,000 (DOE)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to various Ruiz Foods plants to support onsite personnel with system implementation, improvements and upgrades.
- Very strong ability to lead, coach, facilitate, and communicate with individuals across a broad range of education, experience, and functional spectrums.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence others without reliance on positional authority.
- Engage employees and management equally for developmental purposes.
- Learn, Teach, practice, develop & improve the companies maintenance strategies.
- Collection and analysis of data related to maintenance processes in EAM.
- The successful candidate must be willing to spend time on the floor to learn maintenance roles at all levels of the department.
- Continuously identifies opportunities to further enhance EAM’s success.
- Work in collaboration to develop best in class strategy for Stockroom processes.
- Ensures standardization and proper usage of EAM.
- Support plant to develop processes and tools to ensure accuracy of equipment lists, PM/PdM tasks, inspection lists, schedules and work order management in EAM.
- Provides functional EAM expertise and assists with technical research.
- Identifies and analyzes issues with system and/or business processes, identifies, and recommends solutions to be implemented in EAM.
- Creates, updates and reviews functional and project related documents, user reference guides, testing and training materials for EAM.
- Perform other duties in support of department or company needs as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical field and five years+ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- EAM experience strongly preferred or other CMMS
- Maintenance experience, planning/scheduling, PM/PdM, and stockroom experience
- Basic knowledge of SOP’s, SSOP’s and job training materials
- Strong ability to learn and apply new concepts
- Ability to act independently and follow directions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong commitment to high performance
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Familiar with a manufacturing environment.
- Must have proven leadership skills and be able to lead a team.
Yes. Up to 40% to all plant locations (CA, TX, SC)
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Bachelors or better in Technology Management Services or related field.
- 5 years: Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.