Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist Representative
COMPENSATION: $30.00 – $35.00/hr DOE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides daily interaction with the entire team to ensure coordination, accuracy and timely delivery of work outputs.
- Handle all escalations re: Collection of invoices (Pre-call/prepare/send statements with current invoices), call on past due invoices, problem solve disputes with the customer, CRM and sales team.
- Communicate exceptions to supervisor as required.
- Provide payment information to customers and arrange payments for current and past due invoices.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Customer Services teams to resolve any outstanding disputes on AR.
- Participate in trainings related to compliance and process controls.
- Assist in maintaining appropriate internal controls to ensure 100% SOX compliance
- Obtain proper credit information for evaluation of appropriate credit lines for customers based upon company established credit protocol.
- Participate in various finance projects and initiatives to drive improvements in execution.
- Posting receipts accurately and in a timely manner to customer accounts.
- Apply wires, ACH daily.
- Ensure daily deposit is accurate between Bank and GL.
- Communicate with department personnel via email or instant messaging to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Correct reconciliation issues via established protocol channels, escalating as needed.
- Maintain and provide collections report, detailing payment status for applicable accounts, on a weekly basis.
- 5-7 years Accounts receivable experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Knowledge of M3 a plus
- Must have strong work ethics.
- Must be well organized and a self-starter.
- Must be able to follow standard operating procedures.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, high degree of accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.