Job Title: Walmart Sales/Replenishment Analyst
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide daily, weekly and ad hoc reporting of sales, in-stocks, fill rates and OTIF
- Understand Walmart ordering patterns and utilize the information to build effective forecasts
- Identify key market factors that impact consumer demand, and provide recommendations for solutions
- Collaborate with Walmart Replenishment Managers on strategies that align with Walmart and Ruiz objectives
- Collaborate with Ruiz cross-functional Supply Chain teams to identify issues or opportunities for improvement
- Utilize analytical abilities to identify sales growth opportunities and ensure adequate service and supply levels
- Maintain key service reliability metric goals (OTIF, in-stock, fill rate)
- Provide support tied to various day-to-day account functionality and maintenance
- Manage all Item 360 functions: item maintenance, new item setup, cost changes, etc.
- Conduct lead time audit reviews and manage supplier closings and Order Review Day changes
- Atlas point of contact and data accuracy/hierarchy maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of Walmart/Supplier replenishment experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Walmart’s Retail Link platform, IRI/Nielsen and Madrid
- Advanced Excel skills, including V-lookups, pivot tables, and other advanced Excel functionality
- Knowledge of the end-to-end supply chain and production planning processes
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to plan and execute assignments to completion with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and deal with continuously changing priorities
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.