Job Title: Associate Regional Sales Manager – Southwest
LOCATION: Dinuba, Calif.
The preferred candidate must have BA/BS degree and minimum five (5) years relevant foodservice sales experience in the C-Store Channel. Background experience as a manufacturer or broker sales representative is essential for the ideal candidate. Must have a proven track record of sales success and experience directly managing key c-store retailer relationships. The candidate must be a consummate team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to build strong relationships internally and externally.
The candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Power Point, etc.). The candidate must be willing to travel approximately 30% within the Southwest Region. Ruiz Foods offers a competitive salary, car allowance, performance bonus, and excellent benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and maintain effective distributor and retailer/key account relationships.
- Actively identify new business opportunities. Develop and execute sales plans to pursue placement of new products, execute marketing promotional programs and key company initiatives.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day tactical sales activity and duties as assigned by the SE Region Manager including utilization of the new Blacksmith Applications© TPM and CRM tools.
- Leverage syndicated consumption data and internal sales insights to identify sales issues and opportunities, and to maximize sales and profit. Must be able to effectively present new ideas and solutions to C-Store customers by leveraging available analytics/insights.
- Effectively collaborate internally with Marketing, Finance, Trade & Category Analytics, Demand Planning and Customer Service as well as other members of the FSBU Sales Team.
- Ongoing collaboration with Region Sales Manager – Southeast to deliver growth against highest sales team priorities (1. Roller Grill restoration, Hot Case business development & IW expansion).
- Manage Trade promotions and deal entries with assistance from an internal Trade Promotion Coordinator.
- Maintain approved trade spend parameters within assigned territory.
- Manage all travel & business expenses (T&E) within company guidelines.
- Attend regional and/or national trade shows, as approved.
- Compose monthly sales letter (MSL) detailing sales activity and updates against major customer initiatives.
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.