Job Title: Digital Assets Administrator
TITLE: Digital Assets Administrator
DEPT: Retail Sales
REPORTS TO: eCom Sales Manager
This role will serve as the face of digital asset management, acting as a change agent and proponent for enterprise DAM capabilities and processes. This role, Digital Assets Administrator, owns the delivery of best-in-class eCommerce experiences and will be responsible for the consistent representation of Ruiz’s brands on digital shelves customer systems, ensuring efficient delivery and SEO of content to our retail partners.
- Partner with key business leaders and cross-functional stakeholders to lead the development of the DAM vision, guiding principles, prioritized use cases/end-user experiences, high-level requirements, and roadmap
- Digital shelf set up, map, and ensure proper formatting of syndication content data
- Manage delivery of product content to retailer portals and overall eCommerce content delivery
- Onboard new and update existing syndication channels, including understanding and acting on retailer-specific requirements and change requests
- Partner with the Marketing team to ingest and deploy Marketing content including copy, images, and enhanced content
- Build and deploy Sales digital catalogs/libraries and materials necessary for viewing product assortment, attribution and SEO
- Develop and maintain a metadata entry protocol. Work with various stakeholders across the enterprise to define metadata and taxonomy guidelines. Actively promote data consistency to support common standards and analytics
- Establish periodic data verification review and audit processes to ensure data accuracy and to support easy and consistent search and delivery of assets, and determine ways to improve content quality and efficiency
- Partner with Category Management, RGM and Marketing teams to inform strategy through performance measurement and reporting KPI’s, develop best practices, review optimization efforts, and jointly identify opportunities to activate against
- Develop product and category expertise to drive continual improvement and identify emerging technology opportunities to ensure Ruiz maintains category leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of CPG experience
- Advanced computer skills required, specifically in MS Office/Excel; Exceptional technical, analytical, problem solving, data accuracy and presentation/communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to identify, create, and lead projects; project management, work collaboratively and team player
- Key Account contact experience desired
- Comfortable working in internal data systems, Digital Asset Management software experience desired (Syndigo, 1WorldSynch, Salsify and similar tools)
- Experience in Frozen or Refrigerated Categories desired, but not required
Interested applicants should submit resume to Human Resources
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.