Job Title: Packer/Feeder
The essential duties and responsibilities of this job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Inform monitor when line is low of product.
- Recycle open packages when needed.
- Be able to meet standard of feeding and packing.
- Know the different specifications of product and determine out of spec. product.
- Keep area clean at all times and comply with all sanitation procedures.
- Ensure correct film and cases are used for the foods being packaged.
- Ensure packages are properly sealed before packing.
- Ensure count of product is correct per bag or case.
- Identify and reject out of spec product.
- Ensure all required shelf life information is correctly printed on packages and legible per
- Ensure SOP is followed when product is rejected from metal detector or x-ray equipment.
- Maintain knowledge, understanding and adherence to safety policies, USDA, GMP’s, QA, HACCP, Sanitation rules and regulations, and company policies.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.