Job Title: MRO Supervisor
The essential duties and responsibilities of this job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned:
- Must be able to provide leadership and direction to MRO team members, including MRO Buyers and Inventory Clerks.
- Must be able to manage real and perpetual MRO inventory, ensuring accurate, adequate and cost-effective inventory levels.
- Must be able to manage staffing requirements to meet performance and budget demands.
- Must be able to manage MRO Purchasing activities, including bi-weekly stock replenishment, weekly open order expediting, routine competitive bidding and obsolete inventory reduction.
- Oversees receiving and proper storage of MRO materials and inventory.
- Oversees MRO inventory security and the controlled issuing of parts and materials.
- Support Maintenance Supervisors, Planners, Crafts and Customers to achieve objectives.
- Reviews production, quality control and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify MRO requirements.
- Must be able to plan and conduct cycle count inventory of MRO maintenance materials to ensure perpetual inventory is accurate.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position
- Must have a solid understanding USDA, QA and HACCP rules.
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.