Job Title: Maintenance Technician II – Seasonal
This is a Seasonal Opportunity running from May 15, 2023, through November 30, 2023
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot /repair filling and conveyor systems under guidance of Lead Mechanic or Shift Supervisor
- Troubleshoot and repair deep frying equipment under guidance of Lead Mechanic or Shift Supervisor.
- Troubleshoot and repair pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic power systems under guidance of Lead Mechanic or Shift Supervisor.
- Have thorough knowledge of lubrication, industrial bearings, plumbing, welding and machining.
- Performs preventive maintenance and inspects equipment for potential problems.
- Makes recommendations for modification of equipment.
- Orders parts and materials for plant processes and equipment systems.
- Responsible for daily startup or shutdown of plant, observe operations, read and record gauges and instruments.
- Installs wiring to connect components to electric power source.
- Maintains knowledge, understanding and adherence to safety policies, USDA, QA, HACCP and Sanitation rules and regulation, and company policies.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Must have gone through an apprenticeship program or technical school and demonstrated the ability to work without close supervision.
- Must be able to repair and troubleshoot hydraulic systems and directional controls.
- Must be proficient in electric motor control and basic industrial electrical processes .
- Must be proficient in welding, both tig and stick.
- Standardized maintenance knowledge test score of 81 – 90%
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.