Job Title: IT Services Support Level 1
Support enterprise information technology including all hardware, software, operating systems and communications equipment. Knowledge of software configuration and troubleshooting required. Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook and Exchange). Exposure to Microsoft current operating systems and basic network trouble shooting procedures is required.
Responsible for day-to-day operations of IT systems in the area of administration, security, infrastructure integrity and level one technical support services for internal users at all levels of the organization.
- Function as a key member of the team and escalation point to provide day-to-day operation of production systems.
- Respond to and resolve operational problems and adhere to service level agreements
- Ensure capacity and stability of production systems environment is maintained at an acceptable level
- Provide input into the design of new technical features and architecture changes to production systems
- Perform Microsoft Windows system administration, installation, upgrades, patching, tuning, and troubleshooting on production systems
- Participate in planning and testing system and application level upgrades
- Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution activities with other support teams (e.g. IT Engineering, Microsoft Premier Support, vendors). Produce Root Cause Analysis that focuses on recommendations to lessons learned and avoid problem recurrence
- Maintain productive relationships with peer organizations & vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must have strong technical and problem-solving skills, people skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of management. Also, must respond quickly to changes, multi-task and be proactive. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory with experience in troubleshooting, identifying, and resolving issues quickly
- Basic understanding of Security and identity management technologies (Digital Certificates, LDAP, SSO, etc.)
- Basic understanding IP networking and Infrastructure services (TCP/IP packet analysis, DNS, DHCP, NAT, etc.)
- Experience with developing technical documentation for deliverables and recommendations
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.