Job Title: 2nd Shift Shipping Spotter
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document information on pick list reports, cycle count reports and truck loading, unloading, stage products to be loaded, put product into -10-degree freezer, Spot trailers into dock doors, spot and pick up trailers/ receiving west wing. Daily housekeeping assignments.
- Maintain telephone and radio contact with Packaging, Production, and Maintenance Departments in order to effectively communicate product shipments and receipts.
- Receive, route and ship materials, documenting product locations, as necessary.
- Operate a forklift to move boxes and equipment located in the warehouse.
- Count all items on lists generated by Inventory Control.
- Enter shipment information into the system, as necessary or dictated by the supervisor.
- Maintain a sound client/customer relationship to foster customer satisfaction with RFP quality of service.
- Perform cleaning duties in the warehouse on a daily basis or as dictated by the supervisor (i.e. sweep floor, break ice, and dump trash).
- Working both indoors (warehouse) and outdoors (pallet yard).
- Frequent dust, heat, or cold.
- Occasional noise, odors, wetness/humidity, vibration, sudden temperature changes, or darkness or poor lighting.
Health and Safety:
- Frequent mechanical hazards.
- Occasional elevated workplace.
- Occasional exposure to battery acid.
- Must have a forklift operator’s license, a current medical examiner’s certificate and a current Class “A” CDL license.
- Must be able to pass math test with a 75% score.
- Minimum of three (3) years of forklift experience preferred.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. safely.
- Responsible with equipment and vehicles.
- Clean driving record (no property damage accidents, or DUIs within the past three years).
- Good eye/hand coordination and good motor skills.
For more info and to apply, click here.
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.